Patch 0.4.2834.12711 AKA WIPE DAY
Patch 0.4.2834.12711 is now deployed, please consider restarting the Stream client and/or your Quest when patch is applied. Also remember that servers will be down during patching, please keep an eye on our Discord server for timely updates.
- Full wipe of items, progression, reputation, currency. Ie all players will start fresh in the game, but any DLC upgrade purchased will be waiting for you.
- Added ability to buy DLCs from the main terminal for Meta Quest / Rift users
- Quest stand alone optimization changes (majority of these updates were spent on this)
- New Watch instead of arm tablet (NOTE: Compass is ONLY on Watch while we fix a bug with the HUD compass)
- Light on watch to tell you if your mic is muted or not. Red for muted and Green for unmuted (mute icon on screen is now gone)
- Backpack item replication issues fixed (potentially)
- Fixed screen effects when going into raid with less than full health
- Fixed drawers in the safehouse so items in them move with the drawers instead of floating in the air
- Fix bug where heavily custom guns were not being charged correctly
- Fix bug where you could load any round into a magazine
- Fix bug for infinite ammo
- New Metallic rendering on stand alone; All the weapons and metal parts now have reflections and render rather than be black.
- New occlusion actors to replace engine native rendering, improving rendering on batch dose for mobile.
- New instancing tools and replacements for distance models render.
- Reduced collisions on models.
- Calibrate the render distances on models and other world elements.
- Improve foliage rendering on standalone.
- Better occluding for standalone users
- Fix some elements for performance on the bunker level.
- Improved performance in labs building on island
- Improved objects in labs popping into vision
- Reworked backpacks this should fix performance, remove delay when attaching to character, and other various bugs
- Balanced Specter inventory
- Weapon physics are more performant
- Added stoner63 + 150rnd stanag drum magazine
- Added rails to ASVAL
- Added gunshot tail sounds when shooting outdoors
- Added a NERDS port to left arm
- Added death description for land mine and falling through map deaths
- Land mine signs are two sided now…bc you all do not learn :kek:
- Updated the receiving kiosk UI
- Setup Found in Raid for turn in missions. So, players will have to take items out of raids to be able to turn into a mission
- Mission Updates for Rewards
- Updates the Selling percentages and Updates to amount of experience needed for each level for traders
- Kiosk Emergency Rations
- Auto Reach changed for a smoother grabbing system
- Hand mechanics worked on; smoothing features added
- Bullets now show in chamber when there is a bullet loaded (and persist both in raid and safehouse)
NEXT UPDATE TEASER (TBC)
- The next update should include gunstock calibration, a better gun wall and a lot more.
- We are also currently working on handtohand combat (punching), better melee knife mechanics.
- This is a labor of love, we are growing as a company and working as hard as we can to make this game